Thursday, June 5, 2014

Prep School {Summer Cool}

My love for Prep runs deep; I grew up in New England where there is a certain understanding of all things PREPPY.

{To learn about true PREP STYLE, check out this post from a year ago, Prep School, where I wax poetic about what Prep is to me (includes Tretorns, Madras and of course, Seersucker love.}

As Summer kicks off, I'll be heading home and revisiting my Preppy roots!  
Timeless Prep means Summertime to me.
Here are my picks for Prep School Summer Cool:
Outer Bank on It Sandal in Tan by Salt Water Sandals - Brown, Solid, Casual, Summer, Flat, Beach/Resort, Variation, Leather, Nautical, Festival, Top Rated, Americana, Best Seller
Saltwater Sandals in Tan
Maverick Shiny Gold Whiskey Tortoise
Toms "Maverick Gold Whiskey Tortoise" Aviators 
Swifter Tied Ripper Triton Knot Bracelet by Kiel James Patrick
Kiel James Patrick "Swifter Tied Ripper Triton Knot" Bracelet 
Pink, White & Navy


For More of my Prep picks, follow "Prep School" on Pinterest
Follow Amy's board Prep School on Pinterest.


and see my other Preppy Posts:




1 comment: