I've been rounding up some super cool links over the past week+.
Here are the ones that I can't wait to share with you!
Grab a cup of cocoa and have fun with these reads:
1. Broadway Loft 410. This 1901 converted chocolate factory boasts a sweet open concept loft.
2. Darius Rucker's Charleston Home....this is such an amazing home tour that I couldn't decide which picture to use...it is incredible.
3. Super yummy Pork Chop recipe!!! I love the combination of apples and pork in the Fall.
5. Sarah M. Dorsey tackles a "Vintage Inspired"glossy and oversized & and walks us through her DIY step by step. These would be AMAZING personalized Holiday gifts for friends and family members.
6. This highly pinned house went on the market in the past couple of weeks. My friend Cristi of Hiya Papaya Photography is selling her dreamhome and moving to SoCal. I'd bet that if you take a peek at this home tour, you'd recognize at least one picture that you've pinned on Pinterest. And you might just consider a move to Utah...
7. Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof knocks it out of the park again with her DIY Banana Leaf Watercolor Printables. Can't swing the Beverly Hills Hotel Wallpaper? Print out one of these freebies and you'll have instant Hollywood/Palm Beach flair anywhere.
8. Rosa Beltran's ORC "Parisian Chic Living Room" . You all know how I feel about books...read 'em, stack 'em. Sophisticated, Stylish and Collected. I'm moving in to this beautiful home.
9. Burlap & Lace's ORC Bedroom Reveal. So much inspiration here. Blue and White is my thing these days.
10. Only a few hours left!!!! Don't forget TODAY, Monday 11/10 is the last day to get your 10% off at anything from Tonic Living!