1. Have you seen the laid-back yet incredibly chic Long Island Beach House of Jenna Bush Hager? I'm moving in.
2. Optimizing your Cloud Strategy: 5 Insights into your Private Cloud. I didn't know I should have a CLOUD STATEGY.... this was a good read.
3. My favorite Outdoor String Lights are on sale!!! Get your patio ready for Summer with these cool patio lights that add so much character to your space.
4. 8 Rooms that do oversized art right. I'm not particularly in love with the art featured in this article, but oversized art is where it's at for me. And not just over the couch. I like it everywhere. Read this article for some inspiration to get your mind thinking about what I think is the next BIG thing in wall design...people will be moving away from Gallery Walls in predictable places and switching to large scale oversized art pieces.
5. Suburban Bitches has a really great round up of their favorite One Room Challenge Designs. (including Jenna Sue's Bath, pictured above). Erin and Tricia have curated the best entries this time around on the ORC scene. Pop over to their blog to have instant design inspiration.
6. The Dowager House is for sale. Take a tour of Violet Crawley's estate home....in real life it's called Byfleet Manor...isn't that so charmingly Downton?!
7. Life Hacks for a cleaner home. I loved this article because it actually gives you suggestions for a less cluttered appearing home. So many "Life Hacks" or "Cleaner Home" articles say the same things. This is more of a "DO THIS and you'll feel like your house isn't as messy" article. You're welcome.
8. Wes Anderson designed a Restaurant in Milan and IT.IS.AMAZING. Although I'm not sure if I always completely understand every nuance in a Wes Anderson movie...I bow down to his quirky and brilliant sense of design, creation of atmosphere, set as a character and vibe. I will be daydreaming of writing my own screenplay at one of the tables at Bar Luce in Milan for a decade or so.
9. Take a peek at Sarah's Summer Living Room Dreams at Life on Virginia Street. The Queen of keeping things Fresh yet inviting, Sarah shares her swap outs (textiles, art, accessories) and what she'll be keeping an eye out for to complete her new look this Season.
10. 5 Day Hair Recipe. Yes, Please. And THANK YOU, Cara!! If you're like me, there are other things I'd like to spend my time on, other than my hair. I have REALLY thick hair and it takes me forever to dry and style my hair. I've been on a 2-3 day schedule but seeing this tutorial from Cara Brook of Maskcara makes me think WHY NOT?! I'll be giving this a go this Summer! Her product reviews are always so helpful, too. So even if 5 Days seems a tad grody to you, check it for the product info anyway!