Thursday, December 12, 2013

Deep Teal Splurge or Steal

Things have been updated around here with my favorite color: DEEP TEAL!
You may have noticed ;)
My design, brand and mood board were full of images that I loved that had Deep Teal, Magenta and Gold accents...with maybe a few shots of black and white stripes and florals.


I'm so excited to incorporate Teal into my blog design. And guess what? Trends that I've seen in the fashion and home design world are pointing to a HUGE RESURGENCE of jewel tones...like Deep Teal.
Here are a few of my favorite finds in Deep Teal:
MAJOR SPLURGE:
The FULTON CHAIR from School House Electric
$2200






I almost peed my pants when I saw this chair. I <3 it so much.
But that's not in the cards for me.

SO,
STEAL:
Pacific Blue Elliot Wingback from WorldMarket
$329.99






Honorable Mention, SEMI-STEAL:
Clark Velvet Slipper Chair from One Kings Lane
$655
Clark Velvet Chair, Teal
XXXOOO,

No comments:

Post a Comment