Monday, December 8, 2014

Malachite Monday {Jewelry Gifts Wish List}







Malachite Jewelry is everywhere this Season.
Here are a few of my favorites to give and get!

Top 3 Under $100
Kirra Tate Tear Drop Malachite Open Hoop Earrings GSEE72688005
$30
Layla Grayce

$48
Anthropologie
$78
Anthropologie

What I would highly recommend if you are looking for heirloom quality (not costume),
and if there is no budget...
Vintage Alhambra necklace, 20 motifsMagic Alhambra ringMagic Alhambra earclips




And an honorable mention: Bonus Non-Malachite, Jade Cuff
$130
Bohem

1 comment:

  1. Now my malachite wish list is even longer! The earrings and scarf have so made it to the top of said list. One can never feel guilty about too much malachite though. At least that's what I tell myself on the regular.

    Vanessa
    www.theentrenousblog.com

    ReplyDelete