Thursday, March 5, 2015

Get the Look {Painted Turquoise Twin Beds}


The HGTV Dream Home is in Martha's Vineyard this year! I think it is so fantastic that each year they incorporate the surroundings and geographical location into the design aesthetic of each home.
So, with Martha's Vineyard/New England Coastal Style, they really out-did themselves again this year. I could seriously go on about all of the things I love about the main areas of the house.
Take the Tour!
Dana Dalrymple
HGTV
But one thing jumped out at me about the pink and aqua little girl room...those aqua twin beds!
See the Video Tour with design tips,  HERE.

girls room in the 2015 HGTV dream home on Martha's Vineyard - Cuckoo4Design
via
Cuckoo4Design
Here is the Ethan Allen Turquoise "Quincy" Bed (Shown in Queen) that they used in the HGTV Dream Home Room. But maybe you don't have $1700+ to spend on a Twin Bed. Or if you did, maybe you still wouldn't want to...

A couple of years ago I painted Flea Market Twin Headboards for my two little ones who share a room. My girls' headboards are almost an EXACT color match for the HGTV ones. I used "Ocean Breeze" Spray Paint from KRYLON. It was a quick project. 



To learn more about Cape Cod Architecture & New England Coastal Style watch this quick video.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete