Sunday, March 15, 2015

Trend Alert {Green Clovers} Vol. 1

For a few years now, emerald, jade and mint have been the ''it" shades of green. 
They are still present and popular, but I've noticed other more subtle greens moving to the forefront in fashion and furnishings. So, I'm adding Hunter and Moss to the Green Bandwagon!

Here are a few of my favorite Green Fashion Finds.
I'll be sharing my favorite Green Furnishings Finds tomorrow!

     

  

Image 1 of TIE-BELT MIDI SKIRT from Zara Image 1 of Floral T-shirt from Zara

  

1. | 2. | 3.
4. | 5. | 6.
7. | 8. | 9. 
10. | 11. | 12. 
13. | 14. | 15. 

My favorite? While last year I may have said the Emerald Blazer (#12), I'm really in love with the Moss Green  Linen Pants (#5). I'm feeling more subtle than bold these days, I guess. What's your favorite? 

1 comment: