Friday, September 11, 2015

Flashback Freebie Friday {Falling For Fitzgerald Printable}

friday, september 13, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY: FALLING FOR FITZGERALD FREE PRINTABLE


I would like to share a free printable with you today.
I combined just a few of my favorite things:
 Fall, Faux Bois (woodgrain), Chevron and a crisp quote from Fitzgerald.
When Fall comes around, I feel renewed. I know that is how I'm supposed to feel when Spring springs upon us...but the crisp air, the vibrant leaves and coziness of Fall speak to me.
It makes me want to play "Moondance" by Van Morrison. 
Or go to a football game in a sweater. 
Or take a long walk through the woods.

So, I love this quote...I get it.
You can 'get it' too...just right click, save image and print out for your fridge, to frame, to use as a card, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment