Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Freebie Week {All You Need is Love}

I'm sort of a music lover. 
Music is a part of me. So much that I usually always have a song going on in my head...especially while I write and blog. That being said, most of my freebie printables that I share here at Commona My House (which is another song, by the way)... are song lyrics. So this Valentine Week I will be sharing a free printable each day. They'll be some of my favorite love songs in all different genres.
Come back each day to see what the song of the day is. It may be one that you know and love...it may be new to you.

Use these printables as cards, tags, frame them, put them on the fridge...use them!

Day #2:
 "All You Need is Love" 
by Lennon and McCartney


* Made with the RhonnaDesigns App, which is awesomesauce!



Be sure to check out my other Valentine Printables:
"Love Me Like a Song"
"Your Love is Better Than Ice Cream"

XXXOOO,

1 comment:

  1. Love this. That color of pink that you used in the background is so perfect. I'd love for you to come over and link up at The Makers...going on now at TinySidekick.com. Hope to see you there!
    Corey @ TinySidekick.com

    ReplyDelete