Monday, January 5, 2015

Malachite Monday {Behind the Scenes}


My dear Partner in Crime on the Pinterest "Malachite Board" is my friend Vanessa of Entre Nous.


via
Entre Nous
Vanessa and I met at Alt, almost a year ago and I am so lucky to call her "Girl Friend". She is a constant source of inspiration to me. She has a wicked sense of humor that is equally matched by exceptional taste. Yup, she's THAT cool. (You should follow her on Instagram). 
AboutPhoto

So, I was both flattered and thrilled when she asked me to be her final "Behind the Scenes" Blogger of 2014.  Thank you so much, Vanessa, for the honor of being your "Miss December" on Entre Nous.


So, hop over to read my answers to Vanessa's questions. (She's the James Lipton of Blogger Interviews, btw). You'll also see her affinity for Malachite in her impeccable header. 

XXXOOO, 

 
  Follow Amy's board Malachite on Pinterest.

1 comment: