Sunday, October 13, 2013

Give Me the Goods Sunday Features #29


Give Me the Goods Monday Features

It’s time for the features from last weeks GMTG party!
Be sure to check out the other host’s features after leaving here:
Jamie @ Better with Age
Rachel @ Maison de Pax
Every week I am so inspired by how creative you all are. It's so hard to just pick 4 features! 


Reading Corner with new lamp and table from @HomeGoods | TheTurquoiseHome.com
Cozy Reading Corner from THE TURQUOISE HOME

burlap floral strip pillow DIY tutorial at thehappyhousie
DIY Burlap & Floral Strip Pillow Tutorial from THE HAPPY HOUSIE

Stairwell Makeover from SEW SEEDS OF LOVE/Love the Tompkins Blog

Staining Furniture 101 from SILVER PENNIES

Most Viewed Link:

Halloween Projects {rainonatinroof.com}
8 Words that Changed My Life
from COCONUT HEAD

Be sure to visit my co-hosts to see their features! 



Don't forget to grab you're button if you were featured! 

I Brought The Goods Monday

Remember to come back tomorrow  "Give Me The Goods Monday"! We party every Monday!
And be sure to check out all of our features past and present on our Give Me the Goods Monday Pinterest Board!

Thanks for coming over!

XXXOOO.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for the feature this week! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up Danielle! Loved your post and think so many readers will find it helpful! I know I did! Looking forward to seeing you link up again! XO!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks for featuring me Amy! So incredible. I hadn't even had time to keep up to much as we were down with a stomach bug. Nice little treat for recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thank you so much for including my burlap and fabric pillow in your features Amy!! I can't wait to add your button and link to my post:) Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete