Thursday, October 3, 2013

House Guests: Light and Bright, Charming Kentucky Ranch Renovation

Traci from Beneath My Heart has shared her amazing Kentucky Ranch transformation.
She achieves serene cottage style by sticking to the basics...white walls, hardwood floors, subway, hex, planking (on ceilings and wall accents), having her spaces uncluttered and organized...all of these touches make her 1400 sq ft home seem like cottage perfection.
Take a look.

Beneath_My_Heart_Fireplace

Simple and gorgeous, right?
Well, to truly appreciate the sort of pulled together cottage calm that she has going on you have to see where it all began...
kitchen makeover before
Kitchen BEFORE

kitchen makeover after
Kitchen AFTER
kitchen open shelves

Beneath_My_Heart_Kitchen


guest bathroom "before"


guest bathroom makeover

DIY butcher block vanity

fireplace makeover "before"


fireplace makeover "after"

Beneath_My_Heart_Fireplace

craft closet makeover


craft closet makeover

newel post

Beneath_My_Heart_Bedroom

Champ

master bathroom antique door

master bathroom

white washed brick

Hop over to see Traci at Beneath My Heart and see a few more details in her home tour as well as her back yard {complete with chicken coop...it is KENTUCKY, after all}!
XXXOOO


3 comments:

  1. I just adore the fireplace. I may just have to paint mine to match. Her whole house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I think I have her bathrooms pinned a million times on my Pinterest boards ;)
    Hugs,
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly enjoy looking through on this website , it holds fantastic kitchen renovations toronto blog posts.

    ReplyDelete