Thursday, November 7, 2013

My trip to Cherry Tree Lane: Mary Poppins Blogger Party!


Mary Poppins Dessert Table Backdrop - Design Dazzle
via Design Dazzle
I had the pleasure {and I mean THE AMAZING PLEASURE and PRIVILEGE} of being a guest to this super fun MARY POPPINS Blogger Party that was hosted by Toni from Design Dazzle along with several other talented bloggers.  I was actually not one of the "bloggers" at this event....I was a guest. A guest who felt very welcome, special and spoiled! Some of you saw on Instagram that I was having a pretty amazing time!
From the Umbrella awning, to the  "Barley Water", to the "Spoonfuls of Sugar" no detail was spared.
Mary Poppins Umbrella Structure - Design Dazzle
via Design Dazzle
To top it all off, I was able to bring a guest with me. My sweet friend Briana (in real life and blogland) and I shared this magical experience together and had such a super(califrajalisticexpeealidocious) time and walked away incredibly inspired by the talent, generosity and spirit of all of the contributors to this event.

Toni shared a bit about why Mary Poppins holds such a special place in her heart. And that there is something amazing about a woman who can make a room/ a home/ a life happier than how you found it. And now when I wear this sweet Mary necklace that was a gift to all of the guests from Toni that day, I think of being my own little Mary Poppins.
Mary Poppins necklace - Design Dazzle

Thank you to Design Dazzle and all of the bloggers and sponsors for a lovely afternoon and a truly inspiring experience. 
*** Make sure you pop over here to check out the beautiful pictures of the party...all the details are there!

mary poppins party bloggers
A big THANK YOU to all 12 bloggers who made this such a fun party to attend.  Toni fromDesign Dazzle, Kara from Kara’s Party Ideas, Holly from Paisley Petal Events, Tara & Wendy from The Dating Divas, Jen from The Project Girl, Brittany from One Charming Party, Michelle from Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust, Jonie from Just Between Friends, Tauni from SNAP!, Debbie from Made From Pinterest, Sara from Confetti Sunshine, and Wendy from The Shabby Nest.

XXXOOO.

1 comment:

  1. After getting engaged and looking at countless venues in the city, we stumbled upon the website for this place. And these guys really worked endlessly to ensure my happiness.
    reception hall

    ReplyDelete