Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!



Happy New Years Eve! And Happy 2013.
I'm taking a little time today to think about the goals that I am going to set for myself tomorrow, on the first day of 2013.  Goals are important. Just like you would have a plan for remodeling a bathroom, I think I need to start thinking of a plan for my year. So, I ask "What will you do today that will make you proud in a year?" It's not an easy question. But I am now at the age, 39, when I think I need to be more thoughtful and specific about the direction that I go in my life.  I know that one of the things that will be on my 2013 list of goals will be to continue to make Commona-my House a happy, positive little place for us to visit and chat about ways to enrich our homes.  Thank you for stopping by and for being my guest here.  I can't wait to share 2013 with you.
What are your goals for 2013? Organization, bathroom renovation, vacation, detox? Just wondering....
XXXOOO.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you as well, people like you are amazing who make goals for new and year and strive for them. Thank you for sharing such inspiring post with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can write an article very much. Thank you for making a great article to read.
    Sa gaming สมัคร

    ReplyDelete