Friday, January 31, 2014

Freebie Friday: Your Love is Better than Ice Cream




I made my own freebie for you. I've been inspired by so many other bloggers that share their ideas and creativity with us all that I've made one to share this time around.
Just click, save the image, print on cardstock. Frame, put on fridge, hang on front door, use as cards,  use as a tag and hand someone a pint of Ben & Jerry's to drive the point home, etc.

I love the {now} old Sarah McLaughlin song "Ice Cream".  It was actually a favorite song of one of my ex-boyfriends {the one I broke up with in order to start dating my now husband, but I still cherish and celebrate the love I had in {most} of my past relationships and the memories and experiences of people that I have loved and who have loved me... things that have made me who I am today}.  I've always loved the song and what it stands for...sort of quirky, sort of true for girls to say that they love you more than ice cream or chocolate...it sounds fickle, but if I love you more than ice cream or chocolate, then that is loving you a whole awful lot.
XXXOOO.
 P.S. You know I had to give you options!
Click "READ MORE" to download versions.




Sarah McLaughlin "ICE CREAM" Printable

Raspberry
Madarin

Mustard

Teal


8 comments:

  1. Love this- the saying caught me immediately! I love that song:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Krista! So glad you like it. Thanks for coming over! XO!

      Delete
  2. I love that song! And I just realized how long it's been since I've listened to it… feeling a little old. :) Thanks for the printable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Emily! I always sing this song to my kiddos so it's stuck in my head all the time. Valentine's is the perfect excuse to frame it or put it up on the freezer ;) Glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute. I like it a lot! I'm glad it says ice cream because chocolate might be a little iffy. :) Kathleen @ Fearlessly Creative Mammas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! So true Kathleen!!! I may have had a tough time if it were 'better than chocolate', too!! XO!

      Delete
  4. I'm totally printing this out and giving it to the boyfriend....it's so relevant because Ice Cream is my one weakness. He's even learned not to share a bowl with me, but to get his own. (sometimes I'm nice and share) :) This is too perfect, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool, Kelly! Ice cream and CHOCOLATE are my weakness' so I totally get how literal this can be! So glad you like it! Happy Valentine's Day! XO!

      Delete