Sunday, January 26, 2014

Give Me the Goods Sunday Features #44


Give Me the Goods Monday Features


It’s time for the features from last weeks GMTG party!
THANK YOU for linking up last Monday!!! 

I love curating a selection of my 4 favorite link ups each week!!!

Here are my picks:

Fabric Choices
Fabric Choices for DIY X-Bench Project from HOMECOMING
DIY Rustic Modern Floating Shelves
DIY Floating Shelves Tutorial from TINY SIDEKICK


Most Viewed Link:
Thank you for sharing all of your ideas here with us this week and don't forget to see if you were featured by my co-hosts:
I Brought The Goods Monday

Remember to come back tomorrow  "Give Me The Goods Monday"! We party every Monday!
And be sure to check out all of our features past and present on our Give Me the Goods Monday Pinterest Board!

Thanks for coming over!

XXXOOO.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!! I swear I stopped over and left you a note a couple days ago! I wanted to say THANK YOU for featuring my Pom Pom Pillow this week! I LOVE your party, and I was just thrilled to see your comment about the feature! I hope you're having a great week!
    Thanks again,
    Katie @ View From The Fridge

    ReplyDelete