Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Je t'aime Wreath and Printable

Today I'm throwing it back to one of my favorite crafts! It's not too early to think about February...and this little project has been hot on Pinterest this past week, so I thought I'd revisit my Je 'taime Valentine's Wreath and printable! {This was one of my EARLY posts when I was just beginning to blog. Excuse the fuzzy pics}!
I adore Valentine's Day. I don't really have an ultra feminine style, I'm not typically one to add lace or ruffles or florals to my every day items, but Valentine's sort of screams for it...I feel like I get a pass to be extra girly, schmaltzy, maybe even a little over the top cheesy with glitter and pink, etc.




I had made the book page wreath a few years ago and decided to freshen it up with this little Je t'aime button/rosette I made for it.  I printed it out, and added a little glitter glue and then instead of gluing it to the wreath, I velcroed it to the wreath, so that I can make other holiday or seasonal inspired center buttons/rosettes that will be interchangeable...just velcro them into place.

 How do you say "I love you" in French?

Say je t'aime: j in je is pronounced [zh] like the g in mirage; e is pronounced like

the oo in good; t'aime is pronounced [tem] to rhyme with them. 

{Right Click, Save and Print}
Now, go and find a crummy book to rip up ;)
XXXOOO,

No comments:

Post a Comment