Friday, October 3, 2014

Year of Change {October}

It’s the first Friday in October!  
I sort of can't believe it! 
But I've been looking forward to sharing with you all what we have in the works for this month...it's pretty exciting!!
We are teaming up with the fabulous fabrics of Tonic Living!
We'll be using fabric to transform a room.  Tonic Living has an incredible fabric selection at jaw dropping prices. I've followed them on IG and have seen their fabrics and pillows used in other designer's work and I'm impressed by their ability to be on trend and in budget. I seriously can't wait to see what our crew does with our fabric selections this month!
Follow Tonic on instagram (@tonicliving) to see their behind the scenes showroom shots and how their fabrics can transform your space. 
Each month I am joined by my YoC regulars: 
Erin & Tricia of Suburban Bitches
 Rosa of Rosa Beltran Designs
Our guest designer this month is Krystine Edwards!
Krystine's style combines Southern Charm with a Contemporary Twist and I'm looking forward to seeing her fabric choices and how she uses them!!! Thank you for joining us this month, Krystine!

krystine edwards

 Check back on the 24th (yes, we're revealing a week earlier than usual, do to Halloween being the last Friday of the month) !
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment