Thursday, March 7, 2013

DIY Large Map Headboard

And now we're headed to Australia! I've been following Kristine over at The Painted Hive for quite some time now (and fingers are crossed that we'll be teaming up at some point in the very near future).
I love her clean, creative, vintage style. When I saw her bedroom makeover I had to share it with you this week!










So how do you get from this:


To this?



The Painted Hive has mapped out (had to do it) a step by step list of things to do to achieve a large scale map project like this.



Kristine downloaded the map online and discusses how she enlarged the map.
Total cost: $70.
Do you remember how large this piece is? That is phenomenal, and I have a new  craft crush: DIY MAP HEADBOARD. LOVE IT.
XXXOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment