Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Splurge or Steal: GIANT JACKS BOOK ENDS

I love accessories. I think they help to add another layer of character to your space.
And there is just something cool about the trend of BIG game pieces in decor...I've seen a ton of them around lately...haven't you?

Giant Dominoes



Giant Scrabble Tiles


#DIY Giant Scrabble Tiles from Something Turquoise

Giant Dice

{look close: Coffee Table Dice Cubes}

and GIANT JACKS

SPLURGE

Andella Home 
Jacks Sculpture
Cast Iron with Bronze Finish
$155 for the Pair

STEAL


Great Gifts for Men
Jacks Paper Weights/Book Ends 
Cast Iron
$25.95 each
or
$47.90 for the pair


Splurge or Steal?
For accessories I have to say, I typically lean towards the STEAL, don't you?
XXXOOO!

1 comment:

  1. in LOVE with the giant dominoes in the basket. must do these!! Felicity would be ecstatic!!!

    ReplyDelete