Monday, March 18, 2013

Introducing: Give Me the Goods Monday!

I am so excited to announce that I have teamed up with FOUR other lovely and amazing bloggers to bring you guys one AWESOME linky party!

Beginning Monday March 25th, we want to see YOUR GOODS each and every week! Link up what you made, what inspires you, what you're feeling, great tips, anything! 

Now, you might be sitting there saying, "Seriously, another linky party?!" I know, there are a TON of linky parties out there! So, why would you wanna link up with us? Well, for one, we are awesome! But, even better is that you can link up at any one of our blogs and your links will be shown on ALL FIVE blogs! That's five times the publicity for YOU! And on top of all that, we each will be choosing our own favorites every week! That's even more opportunities for YOU to get featured! 

Wanna know a little more about all of us? 

Jenna from Rain on a Tin Roof


I'm a southern gal who loves some serious thrifting, crafting, re-purposing, and home diy-ing, which is what my blog is all about. This decorating thing started early for me. While other 14 year olds wanted to read Seventeen, I was reading Christopher Lowell's Seven Layers of Design (Does anyone even remember Christopher Lowell?!), and re-arranging my bedroom. I can handle a power saw with the best of 'em, but tend to make my Grunt Labor (hubby) use the power tools. (It makes him feel special to be needed. Total reverse psychology, y'all.)  A comfortable, eye-pleasing room just warms my soul, and makes me dang proud its mine. I love turning something old and decrepit into something new and amazing. I even started carting my daughter around to yard sales when she was a month old, its important to train 'em early around here. My whole decorating mantra is to do it frugally. Thrift it. Craft it. DIY it. You can read more about me here

Jamie from Better with Age


Hi everyone!  I'm Jamie from Better With Age {somuchbetterwithage.com}.  I actually started this blog 3 years ago, I still can't believe it's been that long because I've only recently told my friends I even had a blog!  I'm a closet blogger, haha.  I love this blog community, I don't know why I didn't put myself out there earlier!!  I'm a SAHM to two wonderful kids.  I have a wonderful, adoring hubby.  I love all things French, vintage, finding old furniture and painting it, and making over every corner of my 80s house.  I'm so inspired by all the wonderful blogs out there and love contributing to this amazing community.  Head over to my blog to read more about me and check out my home and projects.  So glad you came!



Hi, I’m Chelsea from Married Filing Jointly {marriedfiling-jointly.com}. I'm a full-time business woman which leads to my crazy life of balancing work and being a wife. I love to travel and since my husband and I do not have children yet we try to travel as much as we can, even if it’s just a few hours away. When I am home on a weekend you will find me up bright and early to check out all the local yard sales to see if I can find a treasure. I love working on our home and doing DIY projects with treasures I find. I believe that enjoying life is not a luxury, but essential for a healthy body and mind and thus am determined to find affordable ways to do so. Read more about me here 



Hi, I'm Amber! I'm a stay-at-home mom of two dimpled faced munchkins. When I am not doing the mommy thing, you will find me painting signs for my Etsy clients, working on DIY around the house and helping out on our pig farm. I love being able to sneak in blogging during naptime so I can share all our tales with you! Read more about me here!



Savvy, Chic and Timeless Inspiration for your-a house from my-a house.
I grew up the daughter of an antique Auctioneer and Appraiser in CT. I was surrounded in my childhood home and my father's workplace by beautiful things, well crafted things both in terms of durability and design. I loved the way the light would hit certain paintings around our house. I think these things in a way, became a part of me and who I am. I left New England, went to college outside of Philadelphia (a city full of architecture, history and an amazing art scene, btw) and then proceeded to marry a Marine. We've moved all over the world. And settled (for now) in the MidWest. I've loved something about each region (and countries) where we have lived and traveled to. I've had to create a new "home" 13 times in 15 years of marriage. That's a lot of moves. That's a lot of figuring out where the couch is going to go. And that's a lot of projects....and I've started a new project I'd like to share with you, my blog called "Commona-my House" . I'd like to be your tutor of all things dwelling and design related, to help you find the spark that is in you to enrich your own style. So, commona-my house (come on a my house...like, "Come over to my house")! Visit me here. XXXOOO!

Are YOU ready to Bring the Goods every Monday?!  

Are YOU ready to have your projects shown off on FIVE different blogs?!

 Are YOU ready to be featured?! 


We sure hope so! 


Remember, the first Give Me The Goods Party is next Monday, March 25th!

Are you bringing it? 

Follow the party hosts here to make sure you don't miss out:

Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof: Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, RSS

Jamie @ Better with Age: Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, RSS

Chelsea @ Married Filing Jointly: Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, RSS, Twitter

Amber @ Dimples and Pig Tales: BloglovinPinterest, Google+

Amy @ Commona-My House: Bloglovin, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, RSS

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited to be partying with you!!
    Jamie ~ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Me, too!!! It's going to be so much fun! Great to get to know you and your blog, as well!! Can't wait! Thanks so much!! XXXOOO!

      Delete
  2. Super excited about this link party! I love all the bloggers that are hosting it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Selene! Thank you so much! It is going to be an awesome party! I seriously can't wait to see what comes in each week! Thank you for the compliment! Can't wait to see you link up :)
      XXXOOO!

      Delete
  3. I'm excited to be partying with you!!
    ~Chelsea @ marriedfiling-jointly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelsea! Love your blog! Can't wait for Mondays!!! So excited to get to hang out with you all each week!! XXXOOO!

      Delete