Thursday, September 25, 2014

Deck the Door {Deseret News Home Show + Discount Code}

I am thrilled to share that for the past couple of month's 
I've been involved in this amazing project: Deck the Doors: Door Decor Challenge!!
I'm teaming up with The Deseret News Home Show 
and Vintage Bee Paint to work on my very own door which will showcase
fabulous laquer paint, architectural detail and a DIY!!!
11 other SLC area bloggers will be participating in this challenge and I'll be sharing LOTS about what I have in store for my door.
I'm Miss February, by the way ;)
I was able to visit George's Salvage over the Summer to select my door from the hundreds of salvaged doors that George has available. 
So...more to come on that within the next couple of weeks.
I the meantime, if you live in Utah, I'd love to have you come out and see the show and tell me what you think of Deck the Doors!!! I'll be giving away a few tickets on Instagram next week but if you're the plan ahead type...
I am able to share a discount code for Commona My House readers!


That's right, you get $3 off the ticket price (Tickets are $10, kids 12 and under are free).
So use the code: MYHOUSE for my special discout! YAY!!!

Hope to see you there and I can't wait to share more about my February Door as well as highlight some of my other bloggers' door ideas, too!!
XXXOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment