Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Musings {Link Love}

My favorite links from this past week:
Takeaways:
-Wow, do I love indigo.
-Rich pops of color with classic neutral pieces is the new neutral.
-Curate unique objects in clean, edited displays.
-Finding your own personal style.


Takeaways:
-Seaglass Colors
-Warm Woods
-Relaxed  &  Elegant Master 

Preppy meets Hollywood Regency Bathroom Makeover via RainonaTinRoof.com #bathroom
Takeaways:
-Not everyone can handle a pink ceiling. But Jenna does make me re-think the 5th wall in a room. This has me wanting to paint my powder bath ceiling blue...
-Jenna had me at "More Issues than Vogue".
-Black and White Stripes are classic, versatile and work with just about EVERY design style.
-Fake it and Make it. Her Banana Leaf watercolor brings just enough hint of high end Beverly Hills Martinique Banana Leaf Wallpaper to elevate the entire room. 

4. Shop Girl
Time & Money Magazine give their top 3 Online Shopping Tips. 
Takeaway:
-I thought I had heard all the advice there is on finding ways to work the online shopping maze.
These were new to me. 

5. The Veteran Chanel Window Dresser Who Opened the Oddest Little Art Gallery in Paris
IMG_9656
via
Takeaways:
-Fabulous article about a quirky collector.
-If you're a hoarder you'll love this. If you're not a hoarder, click on link for added motivation to organize your own home.
-If ever in Paris...

6. Lift Tone Burn
Takeaways:
-Reach for your toes instead of the chips and dip.
-You won't feel guilty for spending all day Saturday watching College Football!
-I've mentioned on FB and IG that I've started Pure Barre. I'm loving it despite not being able to move after the first few sessions. (Seriously, I had no idea I had muscles in certain places). It's a happy burn.
For more LTB tips head here


No comments:

Post a Comment