Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Monday Link Love {on Tuesday}

I hope that you had a fabulous Labor Day weekend!!! I'm getting back to work and my Tuesday morning sure does feel a bit like a Monday morning! Doesn't yours? So here are my Monday Link Loves, just a day later than usual ;)

Here are the Links I'm Loving this week:
Why, they're our YEAR OF CHANGE AUGUST REVEAL LINKS!!!
There are so many great styling tips and ideas as well as DIY inspirational projects in these links! Check them out!

1. Rosa Beltran Design shares an INCROYABLE {had to use the French pronunciation for emphasis...it's that good} built in styling project, complete with tips and a little DIY action. I'm lusting after all things grasscloth, so I swooned at this entire transformation. 

2. Jade O'Connor shows us how to rock what you've got with this before and after re-styling project. Fantastic advice and tips and help with visualizing how to arrange a large group of objects to look orderly and not haphazard.
bookfinal3

3. Sarah from Life on Virginia Street shows us an inspirational styling roundup, forshadowing a DIY to come.
5246a917d94c27ea3cda0cfbed4f178d
via

4. Erin from Suburban Bitches shares how to work in your functionality along side of your style. 

5. Tricia Suburban Bitches and I were apparently separated at birth. Not only do Tricia and I have similar backgrounds, we also have pretty consistently similar design aesthetics and taste. This month's reveal has revealed that we both have a thing for (a). gold etageres (b). IKEA HACKS (c). putting plants in bookcases!!! HA! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I absolutely love how she styled her shelves (no surprise there) and she has tons of ideas for how you can achieve stacking with style.


and to see my own Bookshelf Styling Reveal which shares object ideas + my IKEA HACK in my Library Reading Room head over here.

XXXOOO,

No comments:

Post a Comment