Friday, September 5, 2014

Year of Change Designer Challenge September {DIY Art Work}

The Year of Change Challenges just keep getting better and better!!! Last month's was SO good! Did you check out our bookshelf styling projects
This month, I’m excited to announce that we are going to all focus on a piece of DIY art. Personally, I've been narrowing in on this for months. I have so many DIY art projects pinned on Pinterest that I'm not sure which direction I'll be going in....but I am excited to jump in and get a high end art piece look for A LOT LESS with this DIY Challenge. I know this is something that intimidates many, but we are going to attempt to prove that really anyone can create art for their home that they will love. In addition to the usual gang (Suburban BitchesCommona My HouseLife on Virginia Street and Rosa Beltran Designs) we will be joined by Jen Allyson from The Project Girl!
Jenallyson – The Project Girl – Fun Easy Craft Projects including Home Improvement and Decorating – For Women and Moms  title=
Thanks for joining us this month, Jen!!!

Follow along with all of us this month as we tackle this DIY Art Work Challenge! 
We'll be revealing our masterpieces on Friday Sept 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment